Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kids say the darnest things

The kids an I love to play in the basement. There are lots of toys and no parents. I was down sitting on the couch listening to Ambree and Kyler play in Colby's old bedroom. Then I heard a "thung" immediately Kyler is apologizing to Ambree and telling he is so sorry and is she okay. She does not reply for a minute and it is extremely quiet. Thung! "How does that feel ? Ambree says to Kyler. Thung , "It feels like that" says Kyler back to Ambree. Now I butt in and tell them to say they are sorry and to hug. Ambree tells Kyler he has to say sorry first, Kyler immediately comes back that Ambree has to say sorry first. Butting in again, I tell them they both need to say sorry on three and then hug. ONE - Two - Three . they both say sorry and as they hug Kyler says I love you Ambree and Ambree says I love you Ky and they are back playing.


2 comments:

mCat said...

Picturing all that going down in my head was the best! : )

Amy said...

I knew there was a reason why I don't hang down there. Let grandma make the kids get along. Thanks Deb.