Saturday, May 16, 2009

favorite travel story

This might have to be one of those stories that are funny if you were there but I will try. We were in ST George and all of us were in the car traveling down the road. Every thing was crazy as ever with our minds some place else. I am in the front seat drinking a drink when all of the sudden the car is slammed with a huge burst of water from the irrigation watering from the fields. It scares all of us plus we are all soaked. Rob stops the car as we try to figure out what just happened. All of the windows are closed and we cannot figure out why we are so wet. Well after some investigation and some gut busting laughs we decide the water hit the car, which scared us and cause dme to throw my drink onto everyone. Seriously I coudl not stop laughing and had to get out of the car ot get a hold of myself.
Guess you had to be there.

No comments: