Saturday, May 16, 2009

Favorite Twins Story

Again I was tending and had the twins for the day. I had big plans to clean the upstairs bedroom while they "played" I was hard at work when I started hearing some mysterious sounds. Upon investigation, the sound was the twins throwing Brent's stuff down the stairs. Immediate panic sets in as no one touches Brent's stuff. As I explain to them that unless they want to die young they had better not do this. In unison the boys explain" oh we are so sorry Aunt Debbi, we will never do it again" Well all you have to do is call me aunt Debbi and I melt so I tell them it is fine and go back to work. Moments later I hear mysterious sounds again and upon investigation, it is the twins throwing stuff down the stairs. HUM. When they see me , they explain "Oh we are so sorry,Aunt Debbi, we won't do it again. Well you know the old saying , fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Well Ican never remember what happens for fool me three times so I stop cleaning the room. I pack up the boys and we go the village inn for the breakfast buffet. We make a huge mess and leave. Then we head to chuck -e -cheese and play on the toys and leave, then we hit the movies and then head over to Fred Meyer and play with every single toy they have on the shelves. Fred meyers announcing they are closing, the boys pick out Rat Fink racers and I take them home.
But I waill always remember they plea.

No comments: