Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Sister,

thinking about you today too
It is kind of blue day and I am glad I went to the gym
I was thinking today that I started dating Rob when I was 15
Rob was a senior and I was a sophmore at Skyline
We had debate together
He also had all 3 lunches and spent his time in the food court
I remember he warned me before going out that he was not interested in that Mormon stuff
I also remember he kissed me once after smoking out back of the school
I told him to never do that again and he didn't
In November, Jamie was born and in December he was at church for her blessing.
Two months later on valentines day he had given me a little promise ring that was shaped like a rose with a small diamond.
I remember it like it was yesterday
But then I guess you do too because you were there
You have always been there with me

No comments: