Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why April is not my friend any more

April and I started at Questionmark together and work well. She is younger than I and we do not much in common but get along well and have a fun time. However, I have asked and asked her to help me out and she has agreed to help out only to let me down.
I have asked her to remind me to take off my slippers before I head home but I keep finding myself in the car or wanting to go to into the store in slipper and my shoes are at work.
She is also responsible to make sure my shirt is not on backwards or inside out but it happens again and again. She thinks it is a new fashion statment and is leary to bring it to my attention. But it is not. I have come to work with my shirt backwards and/or inside out and left with it in the same condition.
She is suppose to make sure I leave the office with my cell phone and car keys but I am still struggling to make a call without a telephone and trying to open the car without keys!
Lately she was put in charge of checking that I had 2 earrings and that one was not missing. Most of the time I can solve this myself as the earrings fall into my bra but with cowlneck shirts, I am losing my matching earrings left and right.
But yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back. After Rob and I returned home from dinner and I was in changing, Rob asked " did you wear your pants inside out all day long?" Well of course I did! No one told me different!
Now I ask you, who needs a friend like that.
FYI _ this is a JOKE that was approved ny April,who is my very good friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take Full credit for that one!
- April