Thursday, December 30, 2010

A few of my favorite things about Christmas

I love decorating the house and always having new tree decorations.
I loved going to Colby and Heather's for Christmas Eve. Colby is a great cook and Heather keeps a beautiful home. It was 2 hours of family, food and fun.
I love going to Matt, Marianne and Lily's for Christmas morning. They have a beautiful home, good food and Lily has a million things to show and do with us.
I love going to my dad and moms for Christmas lunch. There is A LOT of us but there is so much history and traditon there.
I love having our family here at Christmas, it is kind of like old times but we have gotten older.
This year we watched old Christmas videos and it was so fun.
I love Christmas cookies and decorating them.
I like that Rob and I do not spend timing with old fashion gift giving to each other but spend time together instead.
Today I love the snow and the fact that I do not need to go anywhere for any reason all day long!

No comments: