Thursday, December 16, 2010

Now that is just mean!

Upon moving into our new home and buying new thick lush carpet, I had to get a super duper vacuum to clean.
Last Saturday I was in the last room for the day vacuuming when it just stopped.
Well I have been decorating all week and there is glitter every where and with parties Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at my house-- I HAVE to vacuum.
So today I ran over to the vacuum store during lunch and pleaded my case. Jerry immediately went to work on the vacuum. I guess when the motor gets hot, it has an auto turn off switch. The motor gets hot when there is a blockage in the tube. He went looking for the blockage. He finds a large obstruction and pulls it out and announces to me that it is a MOUSE!
I have to sit down. I explain there are no signs of mouse in my house. I question him about how long it had been there and demise I pick it up while vacuuming under the bed. He is telling me one mouse vacuum story after another. I am getting sick.
I want to run home and start cleaning as we all know there is no such thing as one mouse. Jerry fixes the vacumm gets a new belt and it is running fine. I cannot get out of the chair as my Christmas is now ruined due to the mouse hunt. Crazy thoughts are going through my mind!
Then Jerry tells me that he is a big tease and it was not a mouse. I make him show me. It is not a mouse. I do not feel much better, I have worked myself up.
I head back to the office but call Rob so he can console me. He listens to the story and says" is that it, casue I am kind of busy here." That did not help at all. So I head to Arctic Circle and get a shake and corn dog. I am feeling better now.
Just so you know there are no hard feelings, ACE Vacuum World, I love my vacuum and think you are the best. Jerry is the Gary Blair of vacuums. I should have seen it coming.

No comments: