Thursday, February 11, 2010

My nose must be broke


Melissa says she can smell the chlorine, Brent's says he can smell the choline 2 days later

I cannot smell anything

This week the pool was too cold to swim and I could actually smell my own body odors which is not the case when I swim. When I swim, I smell like nothing. Nobody has really ever told me that I smell like chlorine so I am thinking I don't smell like Chlorine.
I think Rob's hearing is getting a little bad but his sense of smell has really picked up on every odor and he hasn't said I smell like chlorine and he would diffinitely tell me.
I am not a "smeller" like the boys. Actually I think I am glad I cannot smell that good since I have an over active gag reflect. And good smeller with gag refelects is not good.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I can totally smell the chlorine but not on you.

I am still smelling it on myself from LAST Saturday.

And your're right. A good smeller with an overactive gag reflex do not make a good combination. Trust me!