Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Could be 2 or 3 days now

Inspection should be Thursday
clean up Friday? Saturday?
move in?
Since no moving companies work on Sunday
we have to hope they can finish by by Saturday
we are definitely moving into our home on Jordan Meadows
the paperwork for the Herriman home has changed again and we are looking at 1 week or 2 weeks
IF
we can make it happen at all
I really need to take pictures as it is an EXTREME MAKEOVER
the old selling our home blog will have to be updated
I never took it down-- I don't know how
Rob and I have discussed it and we could be out of here in no time at all
load the cars and drive away
I still have some hygiene kits to put together- tomorrow
and one last box of scrap book stuff to do - tomorrow
I still need some more plates
a few mirror
a shower curtain
and a vacuum
our new bed is being delivered Saturday
I got new sheets
it is time

1 comment:

mCat said...

Holler if you need help!