Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tending Hunter

I love spending time with Hunter because he is such a sweet child. While tending on Monday, I noticed how Hunter kept a close eye on me.
I went into the kitchen--- Hunter says grandma, grandma , grandma and runs after me
I went to the restroom-- Hunter says grandma, grandma, grandma and runs after me
I went upstairs--- Hunter says grandma, grandma, grandma and runs after me
I went to the other side of the playground- Hunter says grandma, grandma, grandma and runs after me
I thought mercy
then I noticed what I was doing
Hunter ran ahead of me to the park-- grandma says Hunter, Hunter Hunter and runs after him
Hunter runs to the other park-- grandma says Hunter, Hunter Hunter and runs after him
Hunter runs to the car --grandma says Hunter, Hunter Hunter and runs after him

yes, it is all learned behavior and children learn it very fast

No comments: