Friday, April 24, 2009

Senior moments

It is sad when you buy your groceries at Harman's and forget to pick them until you get home in the garage and open the back of the trunk to find it empty. Or when you are headed to the gym and finally wake up enough and see you are actually on your way to work. And yes ,I do put on two different shoes or maybe an inside out shirt and the kids can tease all they want about it being a "no pant day" But the other day I did something that really made me realize I might be losing it. And I was going to blog it BUT right now-- can't remember what the heck it was. Now that is bothersome.

1 comment:

Cam and Shae said...

Deb I just hope you didn't miss place your car, catch anyone or anything on fire, or mail your phone to another country. All in all looks like you are doing good:)I wouldn't worry to much the boys would just make fun of you if you do remember what you did.