Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best way to get back your memory-- do it again

So it was Wednesday and I got up at 4:00 and got ready to go to work- skipped the gym so I could get off early to go to Kyler's t-ball game. I had plans to leave at 12;00 or 3:00 at the latest. But it always happens the called a 3:30 meeting that I wanted to be at so I stayed. It was a joke because we were all being interrupted so I fonally said I guess this meeting is done becasue I am out of here and left. I did need to pee but did not take the time as anythign could have happen and kept me from the game. It was a cross leg to the car but once I sat down I was fine. No problems from Provo to the U of U but I knew Icould not walk another minute in y shoes. So I stopped at Smiths to pick up a T-shirt and flip flops. I always wear shorts under my dress ( like superman) so I was ready to go. However once out of the car, the call to the restroom was urgeant. I made it and thought I was alone but the minute I hit the toilet it felt so good ( and I thought I was alone ) I blutted out _" oh my heck this feels fo freakin good" Well you think it but I usually do not blurt ito out . And then to add insul to injury--- there was someone in the next stall. And whenshe heard my decalration shuffled a bit. Needless to say, I stayed in the stall tillshe left. So Wednesday wth Kyler when I had made it through the morning a 2 our festival meeting and then picking up Kyler, when we hit K Mart I was again desparate and even tough I felt the same way. Kept my mouth shut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is SO funny! I think you should call it a "debb-ism"!!