Thursday, April 9, 2009

My favorite cruise shots

This was on my list of places to see. It is the only international market that is on water- Merchants come and dock to sell thier goods in Curacao









Well here it is Panama Canel-- 13 hours of flight to see dirty water - dirty ships - dirty roads
Another on my list-- the floating bridge in Curacao
So there are the paint Moose in Park City, the painted cows in South Dakota and the painted women in
Bonaire



Shopping at the base of the fort in Cartagena -- I wondered off to take this photo and they thought I got nabbed-- for real--Cartagena Columbia-people are lost and never found
Santa Maria Columbia - no picture-- did not want to take a picture of the fenced enclosure
Here is Rob checking for anything he could catch and or eat

One of my favorite status-- if you look close enough you will see they are ALIVE-Cartagena Columbia

Here is our sweet room in Panada








No comments: