Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kids say the darnest things

From Shae:
Both of my kids loved your Easter card but Kins was so cute I had to share with you. Yesterday when she opened the card she danced around with the card at first of coarse and then opened the card up to the window. When Cam asked what she was doing she looked at him like he was retarded and said "playing the song for the flowers duh" then later she asked me if I have seen any flower because she didn't and asked if she could bring her card out side for the flowers? Ha ha

Then last night she is laying in bed and yells Mom I made it rain!!!
Both Cam and I with horrible thoughts in our head run into her room expecting to find a hole in her ceiling or a cup of water dumped all over her bed... When we went in there we found nothing and asked her what she meant. And with a big smile on her face she points out the window and says mom I made it rain so the flowers would grow they liked my song I played for them:)

From Brent:
We dropped Amy off at the airport at 7am.
I tried to talk Hunter and Ambree into skipping school and going fishing. But both said they wanted to go to school and then go fishing after they get out. I don't think either of them are really my kids

From Grandma:
Tuesday night Kyler and Kinley were over. We went to get bubble gum ice cream. We got back and we up to the bedroom to watch a movie. Kyler " grandma give me the remote" He picks something like " bubble head" looks like south park. He tells me they were watching it this morning but his mom and dad do not like them to watch it.

The Kinley says in her saddest little girl voice" oh yeah grandma, my mom and dad are real mean to us, real mean"
What do you say to that, I just grim.
Being the grandma is just the greatest!

No comments: