Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hunter and grandma's conversation in the car

Hunter was headed home with me tonight after Ambree's dance.

H: Do you have any more treats?
G: YES I do, I have some kisses, do you like them?
H: I do not know let me see
( package of kisses to passed from the purse to the back seat)
H: Can I throw the paper out the window?
G: YES I guess you can ( grandma's always say yes)
H: wouldn't that be littering
G: YES, it would, would you like to put it in my purse
H: Here grandma- ( passing up the foil)
H: do you know what I am going to do?
G: no what
H: tonight when my parents go to bed, I am going to go sneak out into the garage and get in the car and drive to your house, so we can eat some more of the kisses.
G: Yes I would like that. If you drive to grandma's I will share everything with you
H: Even your house
G: YES Hunter even my house
H: I love you grandma , you are the best grandma ever

Grandmas always say yes and this is why

2 comments:

mCat said...

I can hear the whole conservation in my head when I read it! Love these moments. Grandma's are SO the best!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Love this whole post! What a sweetie!