Thursday, January 12, 2012

Frodo misses Blue


Sadly there is no much to do here at home that after Blue destroyed our home, ate the Christmas ornaments, chewed up the gingerbread men, left several loads on the front room carpet, pee'd in the bed, gnawed on grandma Christmas blanket and threw the dirty clothes around while we were at the hospital --- I had to say Uncle.
Brent was taking care of the food and water but the all day and night barking and worrying about Blue was too much. Brent found him a good home but Frodo has been so lonely.
It is not the same and I miss him. I know it makes Rob sad too.
He was a good dog and brought a lot of joy to our family.

1 comment:

mCat said...

This breaks my heart. I know how much Rob loves Blue. Frodo can come over any time for a play date with Jack, it would do both of them some good.

Love you
xoxox