Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cameron goes to China



Cameron leaves for China for three weeks in 2 days. Shae had a great party last night at the U for him. We had a wonderful time with friends, family and neighbors. I have no idea where my camera but there were hundreds of picture moments. And the kids-- there were so many I could not even keep track. Including that big kid Brent, who brought about 100 boxes of poppers to torture the kids.



I know how important it is for him to go. It is a great opportunity. But as we said our good byes, I could see in his face that he was hesitant about going. It is a long time from his family and no matter how exciting, wonderful, marvelous it sounds,,, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.



Unlike Matt, Brent and Colby, Cameron had not been out of the states ( not counting cruising) and been on his own. It will be a life time experience.



I guess that little kid in the batman suit has grown up.

Or has he???????




No comments: