Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blue baby boy DeWitt

We are anxiously waiting for Marianne and Matt's baby. Marianne was admitted to the hospital this week and she is on bed rest until that that little guy decides to come.
I have had Lily over for a bit the last two days. She has been bathing, tending, watching, feeding, training Frodo as practice for the new baby brother.
I know she will be a huge help to her mom and dad.
Yesterday, she bathed Frodo for the second time. The first time she gradually took off her clothes as they got wet. This time she took off the clothes and then bathed Frodo.
She combs his hair.
She wipes his face.
It is a full time job and always me to work while she keeps busy.
Then we did her nails.
Watched movies.
I asked her to set the table for lunch. She had napkins, dishes, glasses with straws and she placed suckers in the glasses because I had no umbrellas.
Afterwards she went down stair and dressed up as a princess.
So we had to do her hair and add makeup.
Then the dad came early and spoiled all the fun.
Lily said, " I love my tumbling class but I'd rather be a princess"
There is still no name for blue baby dewitt. Marianne and Matt like Luke.
The boys now call Oreo the goat, Luke.
They think Marianne will not name the baby the same name as the goat.
The goats new name LUKE HUDSON"
Colby took him for a walk the other night and Luke Hudson did great.

1 comment:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Lot's of prayers and good thoughts for that cute family!
I can't wait to meet baby blue!!