Thursday, January 28, 2010

Orlando -- take it or leave it


Orlanda was a nice place to visit but I certainly would not want to live there. I was trying to travel light and did not take my camera to Epcot and could not find any books or post cards that had pictures so when I went to down town disney, I took my camera. This was my favorite place. Everything was built with Legos. It was pretty cool to see. Epcot was too big and expensive where down town disney was just right.
Everyday I got up late, read in my room, went to breakfast and after breakfast hit the pool till three and then hopped on the bus for a local site. My feet will take weeks to recover as I have blisters everywhere. On Monday, I finally said "uncle" and got a message. It was sweet. Since it was winter in Orlando, there was limited sun and the wind was always blowing. I had a hard time keeping my tan lines. Rob worked most of the time so I was a loner but never minded it. I just did everything at my own pace. I was surprised that Disney was exactly the same as California.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I'm totally with you. I would much rather just go to Disneyland in CA than spend the money in FL.