Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do it

Saturday morning and the pool is calling but I am trying to warm up in front of the fire place reading blogs. I read this and was touched,
"a new chapter is being written for a lot of people. A lot of people like you, good, decent, responsible people, through no fault of their own, find themselves having to do things they've never done before. If you have to do it, do it.
Well, here I am still homeless and unemployeed and doing what I can to change the situation. Picking out new things for the home has certainly lost it's charm and no one wants to be looking for a job in this market place. There are jobs but you have to take a step down and what makes it worse is I can make more on unemployment than 90% of the jobs offered out there. So I have to take a cut in pay to work?, I don't think so.
I am not worried and realized months ago that I was certainly not in charge and I am a passenger on this ride called life. I am just trying to enjoy the ride but it really has too many hairpin turns and the ups and downs are too extreme for my liking. Still we are still so VERY blessed so I have just chosen to HANG ON!
We are already looking back and laughing. And when we finally see the BIG picture I know we will realize how truly loved and watched over we have been.

1 comment:

mCat said...

Great perspective Deb! As always, you are on the mark!