Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mama's Holiday wish list meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
1. a new home 2. our family and friends gathered at our new home 3. picking up new decor for our new home 4. all the children get their Christmas wish 5. time for Jesus
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? one year my brother made me a wooden hand rail for my home, it touched me and I loved it, but my favorite is photos of my family in frames, books, wall hangings or just a plain white envelope
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? I want to learn how to "tat"
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? my grandmother made jam every year for us , it was a sacrifice for her and a tradition I will always love and cherish
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? after looking at the catalogs with them - it is plan to see-- they want it all-- I will be buying transformer, cars, and anything pink!
6. What is your favorite holiday food? home made eggnog
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? thankfully the Christmas quilts are done, the wreaths ( 9) are made and the trees ( 12) will be completely decorated shortly then I can cook cookies and candy
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Scrooge
9. Favorite holiday song? 12 days of Christmas , little drummer boy, silent night
10. Favorite holiday pastime? cooking cookies, seeing Christmas lights, festival of trees and secretly making someones holiday brighter

No comments: