Sunday, December 28, 2008

NO CAMERA

Well another Christmas and again I have left my camera at my mom's house-- darn!
Guess you will just have to wait to see what happened. Christmas came too fast and was not long enough. Being sick and this stupid knee almost wrecked it all.
Still here are a few of my favorite things:
Christmas presents that are photos of all of my kids. Not having to return one thing!
Christmas cards from family that are photos of their families
Christmas morning at Lilies house with all her gifts, this year she got a scooter and she was so proud to balance on it.
Having Transformers for Kyler that he did not already own. Having Kyler take a nap with me and I sleep and he sneaks out.
Hunter riding his rocking horse.
Ambree in her beautiful Christmas dress.
And although it is crazy, Christmas morning at my parents house. It is a miracle we are all still here, healthy and so happy. I am truly blessed and grateful.
Christmas eve at Ambree's, we went on the Internet and watched Santa as he delivered presents around the world. They really believed.

1 comment:

mCat said...

I can't wait for the pictures!