Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Christmas Party 2008











Here is the whole crew. I was Santa's helper so I did not get the good up close shots but watching the crowd and the kids faces was just as good. I have no idea how many showed up but it was close to all of them. We had dinner. Santa visited with all the kids. The kids broke the pinata. It was a fun time.
However it was not one of my best nights. I am still a little under the weather with this darn cold. I was napping in the morning and Rob went out to find Sage bleeding. He brought her in and gave her a bath and tried to stop the bleeding but was not successful so he went to the vets. Sage had cancer and they had to put her down. I woke up and was cleaning up the blood and dirt and took a fall in the bathroom. My arm got scrapped on the window sill. My shoulder hit the counter top and I twisted my knee again. So by the time the party came around I was hobbling and hurting, I forgot to get new batteries for my camera, I was missing my purse, forgot to handle out my family gifts and the list goes on. Luckily Kendal let me take home her onion soup ( two bottles of wine in the recipe ) to nurse me back to health. Today I am still struggle but finally got the garage clean and two Christmas trees up. Things can only get better!

No comments: