Monday, August 18, 2008

Donna pushed me

Since everyone seems to know any way-- here is the story. I was up early to teach swimming and wanted to remove the lawn mover from the trailer . Which I have done a thousands times. Donna was out walking her dog and asked if she could help me. Well the lawn mover got stuck and I unstuck it but went down hard which will explain the bruised on my knees, elbow and hands. Since I have done this several times successfully and the only difference this time was Donna's help. I have to assume she pushed me and made me fall down. That's my story and I am sticking to it. Now as to the other bruised I got on Friday afternoon...... here is just a word of caution for all of those people out there towing stuff around on a trailer. If you have a huge large heavy load on your trailer --DO NOT , I repeat do not unhook the clamp on the ball. It seems when you do that the trailer just flips right off the ball and will catch an arm on it's way up. Oh how it hurt. It was one of those moments when you have to sit down and repeat to yourself. I hurt my self . I hurt myself. I hurt myself. Luckily after some self evaluation I decided I did not need to go to emergency care. I went to McDonald's and got myself a coke. If you had read an early blog you will know that is exactly what doctor Kyler recommends. Just sip your coke grandma and you will be all right. And I was. Just little black and blue and sore. This was one time whne I hurt more than my pride. I think in my old age I having problems with my zig and zagging.

No comments: