Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ambree new dress




Ambree slept over. After she got here she cleaned all the windows for me. I gave her a bottle of windex and papertowels. She went around and squirted all the windows. Then she came back and told me she was done. I asked if she had wiped them. She said " oh are you suppose to do that?" But then she went back and wiped them off. We made some frosting and headed to Jamies to do a cake decorating class for her young women. Ambree and Brookie had a fun time playing together but it was Kayen who would leave Ambree's side. He just loved her. Brookie and Ambree both decorated beautiful cakes. Then we got home and watched Animalia and ate treats in bed. In the morning Ambree wanted me to make her a dress so she picked this material and we both worked on it.. Then off to McDonals for breakfast and to play. Then we went bowling and got home right at noon. It sure was a fun sleep over.

No comments: