Monday, January 31, 2011

WHEW-- I lost the bid

Last week Kyler was over and his parents would not let us go to the store and buy a toys, so we did the next best thing and went shopping on e-bay. He wanted a Lego Xwing toys and it is easy to find on the Internet than shopping. Well ,we won and we were both excited! So last night he was anxious to get back on line and be yet another WINNER! We were bidding away on a few items and I was showing him how to do it. We were the highest bidder, we lost the bid, we needed to bid again, it was all so much fun! And he was an extremely fast learner. Then the other grand kids came over and joined us in the computer room-- a lot of stuff going on. Little did I know I had taught Kyler so well that even though I was away from the computer, he was busy bidding on other items---HELLO-- Brent noticed and I immediately logged off.
Today my in box is filled with YOU ARE CURRENTLY THE HIGH BIDDER!! I have no idea how I am going to explain this to Rob. Luckily the highest bid he has out there is for $18.00 and someone just out bid us! Whew. I guess this week, will find out just how lucky I am.

No comments: