Friday, August 6, 2010

A or O

As you know we were able to accumulated A LOT of points with Hilton Honors due to our recent fire. Rob has wanted to an all inclusive trip instead of a cruise so we decided to use the points and go all inclusive. We are Hilton diamond members so we had a few good options We loved Maldives but it was too much $$$$, Egypt too far, and so we decided to go with Costa Rico. I had been looking and watching it but had not booked. Finally I made it a priority to book and when I went back in there was a new hotel. It was definitely nicer! The other hotel looked like Best Western and chuck-a-rama. The new hotel was a regular hotel that was recently made all inclusive. It was NICE! I immediately wanted to go to the new one!
It was booked and I had it on my calender to check August 1. I went and checked and it did not look right. After close inspection, I found I had wanted to go to Costa Rico but had booked to COSTA RICA. Different oceans! East coast! tropic island , volcano's!
Who even knew there were two places so far away!
The lady at book club thought I was pronouning it incorrect - nope
Now it is going to be the mystery adventure to Costa Rica.
Luckily it is FREE.

No comments: