Friday, August 6, 2010

Like father, like son

My darling niece
For years this was favorite story to tease Rob:The family was at Strawberry fishing. That night the girls slept in the camper and the boys slept outside. When Rob had left that night I was on the bottom bunk. The boys got up early the next morning to go fishing and Rob snuck in to give me a kiss . He bent over and kissed the girl in the bottom bunk. But he said it did not feel right and so he called out my name" debbi?" I looked down from the top bunk and said " "what". It turns out he was kissing my sister in law , Cathy.....
Years later as fate would have it, Colby was on line "chatting" and found a hot chick in West Valley City. They are just chatting along, getting to know each other and low and behold, it hits Colby that he is talking to his cousin ( Cathy's daughter) ---- immediate disconnect.

No comments: