Friday, June 26, 2009

Slacker


Yes, I have been a Blog loser. I have taken my blog time and been in the pool. This new outdoor pool is sweet. On Saturday and Sunday morning there is no one at the pool all morning long. I am getting home by 9 by my blogging time was 5 to 8 in the morning while I was trying to be quiet as Rob slept in. Now I can sneak out and be home just like any normal day. The new camera is also an issue. It is just not as good as my last one. I might have to reinvest in another one. Ambree had a sleep over, I got to tend Kinley and Fathers day---no photo's--- what a loser.

We have also spending a lot of time house hunting. Besides being time consuming, it is hard. We think we have finally found the perfect house and then it is not. Our latest find was a log cabin home on 5 acres in Herriman. It had everything we wanted and was beautiful and in our price range. We had mentally moved in when we found out that you could have NO farm animals. What the heck is that about? So the search continues. We want to have our house on the market by July 1, so if you heard of anyone looking for house -- send them our way!!!

1 comment:

mCat said...

You are making me cry. You realize that don't you?