Friday, February 13, 2009

GIRLS


So here is Brookie and Lily going crazy at Jungle Gyms for Jack's one year old party. They rode all the rides and screamed their heads off- laughing and having fun. After the party they came to my house and it was nice enough outside that they went out to play. I was taking the towels upstairs when I head blood hurtling screams from outside. As I came down the stairs they were hysterical and could not even open the door to get inside. I opened the door and asked what was wrong. They had seen a bee. Mercy---

2 comments:

kaTie said...

ahhhhh. look what i found. the pen pal! how are you!?!?!?!? how is your family?!?!?!? well, cody talks with brent, and i've been able to talk with amy via our blogs... it's been a lot of fun. especially to see your cute grandkids. i hope all is good. btw - kyler LOVES getting letters and cards from you. she gets so excited to check the mailbox and find what's hers!! thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

k, I don't know if you still get e-mails on your carrier sales one or not. I sent you one. I would love to do lunch! Call me in March!