Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't be tricked like me

Don't be tricked like me. I am a breakfast person. After swimming for 1 1/2 hours, I need to eat. I love Cream of wheat everyday. Well, this week I forgot and while driving to work I decided to stop by starbucks and get something to eat. They had oatmeal- yum. So I got it with all the toppings which is brown sugar and multi color raisin. It was heaven! So the next day I got it again and again. Friday when I pulled up to the window they did not have it ready and had to make it. They opened up the instant oatmeal package that you would buy at the store and added hot water-- what the heck. I am paying for instant oatmeal I could be buying and making myself. Even though I will miss the multi color raisins, it's back to making it for myself.

No comments: