Monday, May 13, 2013

Words I want to remember

So many things just made me laugh this weekend. I wanted to write them down so I did not forget how cute the kids are. Kyler and Kinny return home with me to sleep over night. My mom asks where are they going to sleep. I responded that I was going to put them on the couch bed down stairs with me. Kyler heard and said he wanted to sleep with me. I said that was okay. Kinny immediately pointed to my mom and said, I want to sleep with her. My mom blushed and explained that she had to sleep with great grandpa or he would be sad. She said that was okay. Kinny mom was gone this weekend and while we were driving in the car, I was talking about what a great time she must be having. Kinny immediately told me that she hoped that she was not having fun, after all what about her daughter that she does nothing with or her son that she does nothing with...... Sadly I cannot write this so you could hear the pity in her voice but it was pretty pitiful. Arriving at Colby's on Saturday, I had brought mugs to decorate with the kids footprints for Heather for Mothers day. Colby explained to me that they were changing Mothers day to Helpful, Friendly, Spooky white ghost day. After all the boys did not know what mother was but they knew Heather was always helping them, that she was very friendly and smiling all the time and she is as white as a ghost. He said mom, sometimes Kale and I walk around and Heather and Koda just scare us. COLBY!!!! So happy helpful, friendly spooky white ghost day to you all.

1 comment:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

This is the funniest post ever! Colby!!! You are my hero!