Friday, June 29, 2012

Visitors

The young women in the ward has been so kind and dropped by cookies, treats, letter and cards. I love to see their smiling faces. The other night they stopped by and Heather answered the door. The asked " is your mother home?" Heather replies "nope". The other day ( or should I say just about every day!!! ) Frodo got out and two little girls brought him home. They knock on the door and I talk to them from the window. We found your dog Oh thank you, can you please just open the door and let him in? yes Do you have any kids? No, they are all gone up and moved away Do you live my yourself? yes, I do can we come in? Yes, you can Can we come upstairs? yes, you can Can we go in your yard? yes, you can I look out the window and they are playing but now a grandpa has joined them they leave but lucky come back Knock knock knock can we swim in your pool? yes, you can I think I am going to let Frodo out more and see what he brings home

2 comments:

mCat said...

And I THANK you for letting Chloee come play. She told me all about Debbi's house when I got home!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they? Glad you have visitors!! Miss you!