Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank you Katie for sharing

You truly have a wonderful spirit Deb. Rob and Family are in our prayers and thoughts. I'm Thankful he has such a wonderful Wife to go thru this with him. I want to share something with you that Im not sure you know about. Maybe you do.

My Mom (laurie) and I were talking and laughing about the past and Rob etc. We were both tearing up and laughing. She said "I remember a time when I had a convo with Rob about religion. He said that he had a "dream" that he thought really was a vision or a message from above. He said he dreamed that people were standing all around him, like in heaven almost. And there was a Higher being or a "judge" type person, that said "who will take this man" and pointed to Rob. Rob then said that a woman stood up, it was wife Deb, stood up and raised her hand high and said "I will take Him!"

My mom said that she remembered this talk with him and not quite sure why. But was comforted by this because she was upset about Robs news of falling ill. She shared it with me and said she thought it would comfort me, that he believed in continuing on and having a purpose here.

Thought it was a neat story and I would share it with you.

Love Katie

No comments: