Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome Oreo to Grandma's Farm



I have wanted goat for a long time and here he is. Colby and Heather brought him over for my birthday. He is a baby and just left his mother so he cries a lot. He sounds just like Baby Cam and it made me miss the Millers. I was so interested in getting to know a goats personality. But one day one he danced all around the yard and was not interested in being friends. Day 2 I let him out after work and things were fine until Matt and I could not catch him to put him back in the goat house. Luckily Rob had the patience to wear him down and carried him back. Today we have left him in the shed and he is crying. I need to go to Petco and get some stuff so we can handle him better. This will certainly be a learning experience for all of us.

No comments: