Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Words that make me happy.

When Kyler was small we loved to play with Play dough and the easiest thing to make were worms/snakes. Sadly unlike his grandma Kyler does not like real worms or snakes and so we had to come to an understanding,
Grandma: Kyler, do worms have eyes?
Kyler: No, snakes have eyes
Now I have Kinley and this is her favorite saying
Grandma: What do dogs eat?
Kinley: dog food
With Lily is goes
Granda: How is Ella?
Lily: she is fine.
I love talking to them like this as it is our special code but love it more when Kinley asks, Grandma what do dogs eat? Or Lily tells me Ella is fine without me asking.
Ambree is always asking me to tell me a story about the boys. I have many but for some reason just can't remember them all. But I am trying. So when Ambree says, Grandma tell me a story, I will have one.

No comments: