Friday, October 29, 2010

Exposed

I'm warning you. No, really, I'm just telling you. You are about to be exposed and there's nothing you can do about it. And, I'm going to be the one to expose YOU.

I know a lot more about YOU than you realize. I don't know what the rumors are. I pay no attention to them.

These are facts! And YOU are being EXPOSED!

I know that you've always felt different than other people. You've even felt that you are WAY different than other people.

I know that your ideas and viewpoint are not average. Your mind is working and coming up with things no one has ever
talked about or maybe even thought of.

I know that you feel, down deep in your heart, a passion that you alone possess. Most people would never understand your passion. You've even tried to explain it to a few folks and they still don't get it.

I know that at times, you've felt like the odd one out. That you didn't quite fit in.

I know that when you love someone, even as a friend, it runs deep in your blood, deep in your soul. That's just how it is
with you.

I also know that there are times when you feel misunderstood. And, worst of all, you don't know how to get others to understand you.

I also know that there are times when you feel vulnerable. You feel that you may not want to let others get too close. That you have to protect your own heart.

I also know WHY you feel the way that you do. WHY you feel special and different.

In fact, when you think about it, it all makes sense.

YOU were ONE of tens of millions of seeds that fertilized the egg in your mother's womb. That's right. Had any other of those seeds gotten the job done, YOU wouldn't be here right now.

You see, YOU started out as a miracle. YOUR LIFE is a statistical miracle. I mean really think about it.

How could YOU not feel special?

I'm exposing you. YOU are amazing! The planet is rich, no, wealthy, with YOU here. It is far wealthier with you here than if you'd never shown up.

No comments: