Friday, October 2, 2009

Certified Fork lift driver--- that's me

Iin an effect to continue my education ,I have just completed the Utah certification to become a fork lift driver..It certainly was not my bucket list but I hate to be dependant on others and with festival coming up, I did not want to just be standing there while others moved pallets, so I learned how. It was a great course and like always I focused on being teachers pet. it paid off as I scored big on the test and he actually took me over to the warehouse to give me private lesson. His exact wording" I was a natural"
Sweet!
Watch out-- a 9,000 lbs forklift traveling at 3 mph is like being hit with a 3,000 lbs car going 41-- it is not a tap
Now I just need one of spiffy yellow vests to wear

1 comment:

mCat said...

Well done! I can totally picture you.
PS love the new blog look