Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning


Matt and Marianne invited us over for Christmas Breakfast. There was a power outage at 6:30 so when we got there it was getting cold and they couldn't cook anything. We decided to take everything to our house and cook it. Lily got to open her presents. Here is she with her new baby doll. I bought baby dolls for all my granddaughters and nieces. These beautiful dolls are made by a very dear friend. Sadly due to health reasons she is selling her business and will not be making dolls any more. I knew I would regret it, if I did not make sure all the girls I love did not get one of these dolls. Every time I look at them I think of Becki. She is one of my festival sisters that I have come to love and admire. My sister Dianna saw and wanted one of these dolls, Becki is going to get one made for me. Hopefully it will help mend her broken heart.




No comments: