Saturday, October 18, 2008

My sisters mom passed away

My sister, Kendal's mom passed away this week. She has taken care of her for many years and no matter how preapred she was for her passing away I know Kendal is very sad and will miss her. My great uncle told me when my grandpa passed away and I was so sad , to " remember the good times" So here is my last good time with Jean.
I was working and had planned to attend the Sandy Chamber leads luncheon at Black Angus. I went to Black Angus Midvale, unfortunately the chamber was at Black Angus Sandy. When I went to leave, Kendal and her mom were coming in, so I decided to have lunch with them. Kendal and I talk like two crazy women so besides being a little intimidated I know Jean also doesn't like to share her time with Kendal. But by the time our meal came, we were all having a great time laughing and talking. Jean had a wonderful lunch with the two sisters.





No comments: