Friday, July 25, 2008

This is why I blog

Kyler came over this week and he loves to shop at Target. We were spending our usual 2 hours of shopping and I was not feeling well. I wanted to go but Kyler, the die harder, had not made a decision on his toy yet. So we went and got me a drink of coke. He was still shopping and if I said I was not feeling well then he would say to me, in the kindest voice," just take a sip of your coke grandma and you feel just fine." It did seem to work. Later when we got home I was moving some sand in the back to the front yard. I was " throwing" the dirt around and kyler thought it was the greatest thing he had ever seen and wanted to throw dirt too. He was throwing it around and ended up getting it all over the garage and my truck. I was not worried as I just planned on blowing it off. However, later that afternoon when I headed to the post office, I had the windows down and there was a little rain. I turned on the wipers and unknown to me, all of the dirt was down with the wipers and when I turned them on---- all of the dirt came right up into the window and got me in the face, arm and legs. It was like being shot with a pellet gun. Lesson learned.

No comments: